Looking for an action packed job?! We’re hiring for Club Program Specialists in the areas of: Fine Arts, Education, Good Character & Citizenship, Sports & Rec, Early Education, and Behavior at all five of our Weld County Clubhouses. These part-time staff are responsible for general program implementation for members of various ages and backgrounds.
Necessary Qualifications: Education or experience in working with children in various settings; understanding of the Boys & Girls Club mission, vision, philosophy and core programs; means of transportation to specific Clubhouses, possibly outside Greeley city limits (Eaton, Milliken, Fort Lupton).
Required Availability: Must be available weekday evenings from 2pm-8pm most days of the week.
If you think you have what it takes to keep up with the adventure and inspire youth, email your Resume and a Cover Letter to Gus Mircos, outlining your experience with youth.
Title: Front Desk Specialist
Department: Club Services
Reports to: Clubhouse Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt $10 Hr.
Summary of Primary Job Function
The Front Desk Specialist is primarily responsible for attending to members, parents, visitors, and guests as they enter and exit the Clubhouse. This specialist is the first point of contact parents and guests have with the organization, so customer service skills are essential. This person is also responsible for supplying information regarding the organization to the general public, parents, and visitors. The Front Desk Specialist will work directly with the Clubhouse Director to ensure information is properly disseminated to the public. The Front Desk Specialist is also responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the Front Desk and surrounding area.
- Knowledge and understanding of computers and tracking systems
- Enter data into BGC’s Member Tracking System including: membership information, membership numbers, new contact information
- Provide information to parents/guests
- Answer telephone, screen and direct phone calls
- Greet parents/guests
- Monitor access of parents/guests into the building
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to administrative staff
- Maintain cleanliness of Front Desk and surrounding areas
- Mop front desk floor
- Clean all windows/door in Front Desk and other areas
- Clean bleachers after closing time
- Ensure safe walking conditions up to club door
- Required to work special events as required by the organization, sometimes outside of normal working hours
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English (Bilingual preferred)
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and stress tolerance
- CPR and First Aid Certification Preferred
To Apply Email: Gus Mircos